DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?

Go down 
+3
Shaymin22
RYU555
XxPikachu77xX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? Empty
PostSubject: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:24 pm

Answer here! Very Happy

Last edited by XxPikachu77xX on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:27 pm

I personally found Fire Red and Leaf Green difficult, I'd always be underleveled when I got to the pokemon league, so I'd have to spend A LOT on revives and Hyper Potions, and not to mention, I HATED going through Silph Co. It was just an annoying thing I had t do, and the music didn't help at all T-T. And don't get me started on that one mansion on Cinnabar Island, that place was just irritating.
Back to top Go down
RYU555

RYU555

PostSubject: Re: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 04, 2012 2:58 pm

Pokemon platinum gave me the most trouble. For some reason 6 out of 8 of the gym leaders always beat my whole party with their main pokemon so i had to battle them at least 3 times.

Last edited by RYU555 on Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shaymin22

Shaymin22

PostSubject: Re: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 1:20 am

Platinum, I replayed it a while back and found it far more difficult than all the other Pokemon games.
Back to top Go down
Axaxew2

PostSubject: Question of the Week   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 am

I always found Fire Red the most challenging, I never beat it until I was maybe 12.
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: I think its....   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:56 pm

i think mine would be pokemon Blue/Red
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
reshiramrocks

reshiramrocks

PostSubject: Re: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 pm

pokemon diamond for me. my pokes were always underlevelled, so i lost against cynthia many times and dont even get me STARTED on lucians bronzong. even when i had infernape, that thing was a pain in the ass.
Back to top Go down
ThorDaPokemonMaster

PostSubject: Re: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:12 am

I'd say Platinum, I recently played it for a second time and by the time I got to the league my Pokemon were only level 48 so I had a ton of trouble with Cynthia with her around level 60 guys.
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: Re: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:44 am

also platinum gotta go everywhere back and forth
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?   Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which of the pokemon games, you've played, have you had the most difficulty with?
Page 1 of 1