DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?

Go down 
+5
RYU555
TheScraftyOne
reshiramrocks
Glace
XxPikachu77xX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? Empty
PostSubject: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:54 am

Answer here! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 5:56 am

Well I have quite a few but the list would take days to make so let me list only 5, Kid Icarus for sure, SSBB ofc League of Legends, haven't played since my laptop broke ;~; Super Mario Strikers definetly, AND Zombies on COD, I'm a fucking god at that >.>
Back to top Go down
Glace

Glace

PostSubject: Hmm   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:04 am

Other games i enjoy playing is probably Zelda Sonic and Mario Because they are Entertaining and i like them :DDD I also play some games you probably don't know or something like that but i enjoy playing Viva pinata ScribbleNauts. Okami <33333 i'm just a strange person any game thats fun ill play :DDD
Back to top Go down
reshiramrocks

reshiramrocks

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 8:09 am

other than pokemon, i play mario, zelda, metroid, bleach, naruto, COD, halo, and a lot of other types of games
Back to top Go down
TheScraftyOne

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:52 pm

I usually play sonic and mario games, including brawl. I also like the kirby and metroid series
Back to top Go down
RYU555

RYU555

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 11:12 pm

Devil May Cry series,God of War Series,GTA series, LA Noire and other random games
Back to top Go down
Bahadmut

Bahadmut

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 12:31 pm

Skyrim i truely do love me some Skyrim can't wait for the DLC of PS3
Back to top Go down
Excadrill1

Excadrill1

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:51 pm

Halo,DBZ,COD and thats it
Back to top Go down
Vanille13

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 3:14 am

Final Fantasy.
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: Mine Would Be....   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:39 am

SSBB Mk7 Mw3 Saints Row 3 COD:B Ops COD 1-4 DBZ and some others
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?   What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What other games do you enjoy playing besides pokemon?
Page 1 of 1