DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blisseys are ANNOYING!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

Blisseys are ANNOYING! Empty
PostSubject: Blisseys are ANNOYING!   Blisseys are ANNOYING! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 9:05 pm

I need some counters on blissey
Cause i cant stand them!
Theres seismic toss,thunder wave,softboiled
It seems like youre going back and forth everytime you fight one
Cause they always heal themselves!

Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: Blisseys are ANNOYING!   Blisseys are ANNOYING! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:29 pm

there are a couple tried-and-true strategies for blissey. I also find them annoying and i think its pretty gay to use one. back to counters: heracross. It can take a t-wave for a guts boost and can easily ko it. Less conventional methods are pokemon with pain split. Sub-split gengar is a great choice because it is immune to seismic toss and can block t-wave with sub, all the while stealing blissey's hp. Worst comes to worst, you can stall it out of softbolieds. I agree that blissey is really annoying, and sometimes even these counters fail. So my message to all you blissey users out there: get a life and quit usin that fat gay pink nurse thing.
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: Blissey's rock   Blisseys are ANNOYING! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:41 pm

at least they heal ur pokemon so which would u ethier have fainted pkmn or healed pkmn lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Re: Blisseys are ANNOYING!   Blisseys are ANNOYING! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Even though blisseys Were EXTREMELY ANNOYING IN 4TH GEN now its worse
CHANSEY WITH EVIOLITE
the bulky Demon of doom......
Ive only killled it once by stalling with will-o-wisp and Pain splits
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: Blisseys are ANNOYING!   Blisseys are ANNOYING! I_icon_minitimeSat May 21, 2011 10:01 pm

yeah, I've found a great counter to eviolite pokemon is mean look umbreon. It can mean look them, then stall them to eternity with toxic (because they don't have leftovers) an posibly set up on them. Here's the moves and Evs:
Umbreon@careful
252 hp 252 sp def
Leftovers
Mean look-traps the pokemon in question
toxic-gets a toxic on them quickly
protect/curse- stall out toxic and your own leftovers, or get a free setup on umbreon. The problem i have with this is chansey's s tosses will eventually wear it down, but a free +how ever much is very tempting.
payback-gets boosted by curse, stops you from being taunt bait otherwise
Other options: you could use torment to prevent them from recovery stalling or hitting you a lot.

if you feel like it, you could add some more def at the cost of sp. def. However, most eviolite users (pory 2 especially) have special attacks, so this makes it more capable of taking their attacks. Just watch out from catching a toxic from pory 2 or dusclops.
Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Gyreid

PostSubject: Re: Blisseys are ANNOYING!   Blisseys are ANNOYING! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 1:03 am

mewtwo007 wrote:
there are a couple tried-and-true strategies for blissey. I also find them annoying and i think its pretty gay to use one. back to counters: heracross. It can take a t-wave for a guts boost and can easily ko it. Less conventional methods are pokemon with pain split. Sub-split gengar is a great choice because it is immune to seismic toss and can block t-wave with sub, all the while stealing blissey's hp. Worst comes to worst, you can stall it out of softbolieds. I agree that blissey is really annoying, and sometimes even these counters fail. So my message to all you blissey users out there: get a life and quit usin that fat gay pink nurse thing.

I completely agree.

Not to mention you pretty much have the entire fight type to deal with that.

BTW, I've OHKO'd a Blissey (maybe it was 2HKO, not usre) with a hitmontop's mach punch, considering there was STAB, Technician boost, and a weakness.

CHansey is just as easy. Just have a fighter, and usually you're good to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blisseys are ANNOYING!   Blisseys are ANNOYING! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blisseys are ANNOYING!
Page 1 of 1