DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Request to be a breeder

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Request to be a breeder Empty
PostSubject: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 12:09 pm

This is macsterstudios, and I would like to make a request to be one of the site breeders as I have fairly enough knowledge in breeding (I know how to give egg moves, natures and IVs) to be an efficiant breeder as well as having a good set of rare pokémon.

Shall I be a breeder? I promise if I am made breeder I will do my best to bring the best results possible
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Dude get me a egg   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:42 am

I want a mudkip egg idc bout the nature jst an egg
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:07 pm

smeyer40 wrote:
I want a mudkip egg idc bout the nature jst an egg

Sorry Mudkip's one of the pokes I lack
Back to top Go down
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Help meh!   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:19 pm

I need a shelmet with Spikes and a Timid nature
Oh and do you help Ev train too because whenever i Ev train it still only gives me like +2 sp attack after like 20 litwicks

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 pm

UltimateSazandora wrote:
I need a shelmet with Spikes and a Timid nature
Oh and do you help Ev train too because whenever i Ev train it still only gives me like +2 sp attack after like 20 litwicks

lol sorry I kinda gotta finish my White Version's league before I can get into breeding much XP
Back to top Go down
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Re: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:58 pm

Ok but i change my mind though about wanting the shelmet but msg when youre ready to breed
Back to top Go down
Trueblue1

Trueblue1

PostSubject: Re: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 6:59 pm

Sorry guys I forgot to check here, but I can breed both the mudkip and the shelmet, if you still need them, message me.
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: Re: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 7:38 pm

I wanna be a breeder i have starters in 4th gen and in 5th gen
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Breedings annoying   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:06 pm

I need a bold cottonee with Encore and worry seed

The reason im asking for this is when i tried to breed it was incompatible for some reason.

Sunkurn(Male)-Cottonee(Female)
Doesnt work lol
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

PostSubject: Re: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 7:50 pm

mac i need a dratini nature naughty if i can pick the moves that be great man just pm me when you see this i really do want it but you know the way you use to breed pokemon in aura thats the way i like mine so if you can plzz pm me whe you see this Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Request to be a breeder   Request to be a breeder I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Request to be a breeder
Page 1 of 1