DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emankilla

can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature Empty
PostSubject: can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature   can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 5:10 pm

can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature
Back to top Go down
ibreed4u

can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature Empty
PostSubject: Re: can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature   can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Got a level 100 Garchomp ready for you its shiny and has everything you want
Back to top Go down
ibreed4u

PostSubject: Re: can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature   can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 4:10 pm

Forgot, message me at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature   can i have a gible/garchomp with outrage and maximum evs in attack and speed with a jolly nature I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1