DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster!

Go down 
4 posters

Poke-Quiz Time! Should it be implimented?
Yes
Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_vote_lcap100%Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 7 ]
No
Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_vote_lcap0%Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
It doesn't matter to me
Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_vote_lcap0%Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Other Prizes!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
projectnature

projectnature

Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! Empty
PostSubject: Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster!   Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Simply Put, Either on a Forum post or on Chat We'll ask 1 - 3 Questions.

If by Forum: The person who can answer all Questions Correctly First will get their choice of 1 of 2 Specialized Ubers from me.

If by Chat: The First Person to Answer the Question Correctly First will get a Pokemon of Choice.
Back to top Go down
Trueblue1

Trueblue1

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster!   Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:26 pm

I say yes! Always fun to do lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: KOOL   Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:27 pm

seems like a good idea
Back to top Go down
projectnature

projectnature

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster!   Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 10:31 pm

The Most Recent recorded results of the poll.

Poke-Quiz Time! Should it be implicated?

Yes
100%
100% [ 5 ]

No
0%
0% [ 0 ]

It doesn't matter to me
0%
0% [ 0 ]

Other Prizes!
0%
0% [ 0 ]

Total Votes : 5
Back to top Go down
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Quiz!!!!   Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:59 pm

Ide like some prizes Very Happy
But its great too have a Challenge too
Back to top Go down
lemonade22

lemonade22

PostSubject: prize/fun   Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 10:15 pm

For those who know me I offer prizes myself at my site so i would not necessarily need a prize but that is besides the point. A prize does not have to be involved for something to be fun. I enjoy a lil bit of trivia so sounds completely cool to me if you guys can figure out how to run this. Im goin two thumbs up!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster!   Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Poke-Quiz Time!!! With QuizMaster Nature and ZoruaMaster!
Page 1 of 1