DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Choice of modship

Go down 
+2
Trueblue1
Itzzdan
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Itzzdan

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:42 pm

I feel that the choice of modship on this website is incredibly insane, in particular, Chris(theshadowofdarkrai). He is constantly rude to people and when they fight back, he simply deletes their posts, when all they're doing is standing up for themselves. He constantly picks on people an gets into and instigates argument, only because he knows he will not be banned due to his modship and friendship with Mike. I will admit however that the statement I made regaurding his mom is unacceptable and i did formally appologize to Chris for it. In my defense, i only said that because he said "i honestly hate gays" while in an argument with Brandon(trueblue1), he still is yet to appologize to Brandon, when i asked him to, he simply said "its true" "i dislike gays". Personally, I don't find that acceptable. Please keep in mind that this is only one example of the wrongs that Chris has done, including cyber-bullying a 9 year old girl. In conclusion, I hope that everyone can see that Chris' modship needs to come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Trueblue1

Trueblue1

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:46 pm

I second this, only because of the post deletion, I do not really care if he wants to be immature and tell me he hates gays or what not, but deleting posts for your own selfish personal reasons is not needed.
Back to top Go down
heracrossisanuber

heracrossisanuber

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: i agree   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:53 pm

I completly agree he enjoys to abuse power get demoded then apolgize to get power again its gone on to much and i think it should end now
Back to top Go down

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:54 pm

I have to agree
Back to top Go down
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Chris Being Demoded?   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 9:56 pm

Well Guys That Does It For Me 3 Complaints In 5 Mins O.O Wow He Will Be Demoded ASAP.
Back to top Go down
Supersnivy

Supersnivy

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: I have a problom   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 11:09 pm

Some mod idk who keeps baning me when he lurks
Back to top Go down

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:37 pm

Mtj172011 wrote:
Well Guys That Does It For Me 3 Complaints In 5 Mins O.O Wow He Will Be Demoded ASAP.

We Id like to make a complain toward chris myself, and I do agree some mods arent well chosen. I think we should only keep people that were user here for a long time, are here often and are reliable (like me, lugia, beast and smeyer for exemple) as there are a couple users that are quite new to the place and still get moded
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:27 pm

not to rain on your righteous parade bro but wasn't this issue already resolved?
Back to top Go down

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Mewtwo007 wrote:
not to rain on your righteous parade bro but wasn't this issue already resolved?

Yeah ik but we kinda have like... alot of mods... like almost more mods than users o.o
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 5:35 pm

i think the general idea behind that is there is always a mod on that way
Back to top Go down
Supersnivy

Supersnivy

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:20 pm

[quote="Mewtwo007"]i think the general idea behind that is there is always a mod on that wEll there more modsand alot cuz if some are off 1 is going to be on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Choice of modship Empty
PostSubject: Re: Choice of modship   Choice of modship I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Choice of modship
Page 1 of 1