DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Strategic Move

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple4444

Best Strategic Move Empty
PostSubject: Best Strategic Move   Best Strategic Move I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:42 pm

I like to switch into my Magicarp, on really anything. Then just splash, I mean I don't seen how it could possibly fail. If you have a response to how to make my play better, leave a reply.
lol ;D
~DaDerp
Back to top Go down
Oldmanoak

Oldmanoak

PostSubject: Re: Best Strategic Move   Best Strategic Move I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2012 3:22 am

Well I find that people predict my Magi-Spalsh tactic, any advice on how to out-predict them? Maybe a Feebas with Tackle to mix things up.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDestinyHeroes
Purple4444

PostSubject: Re: Best Strategic Move   Best Strategic Move I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 5:20 pm

II think you're on to something, maybe we could work in a Feebass, Tynamo core. They can both tackle after Magikarp is finished sweeping, their team would be devastated by then.[/color]
Back to top Go down
The X

The X

PostSubject: Re: Best Strategic Move   Best Strategic Move I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 3:14 am

I see that being a real possibility I was thinking a specs Ferroseed would accompany this team as the Special Sweeper. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Purple4444

PostSubject: Re: Best Strategic Move   Best Strategic Move I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:06 pm

Yes, yes, it is just as coming together, this team will be too good for standard play...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Strategic Move   Best Strategic Move I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Strategic Move
Page 1 of 1