DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) Empty
PostSubject: What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related)   What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:20 am

Answer here. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related)   What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:24 am

I'll share two, the first one was when I was roaming through Black and found a shiny Fearow, sad thing was, I was out of pokeballs. ;~; My other's a bit more complicated, so lemme explain it, I was at my dads workplace and he works at a car dealership, so he had a bunch of cars, one identical to that of his own, so he asked me to fill the car up with gas, me being the retard I am filled up the wrong BMW... Retrds naoadays (: cwatididthar? ;3
Back to top Go down
Glace

Glace

PostSubject: Hm...   What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 9:34 am

My most Facepalm moment was probably when Youtube wasnt working and me and vixy were being very impatient and annnyed by it then finally it started working but vixy didnt notice it in tell a whole hour later when she was going up the steps she yells "OH MY GOSH YOUTUBE IS WORKING!!!" After we were watching it for almost a hour XD
Back to top Go down
Purple4444

PostSubject: Re: What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related)   What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:37 pm

I couldn't find the log in button for about a hour, then gave up. So I forgot what my statement was.
(It's ironic because this is a facepalm moment ;D)
~DaDerp
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: ............   What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:43 am

Getting +5 DD but missing one of my moves while getting whirlwind
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related)   What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the most "facepalm" moment that's ever happened to you? (Doesn't have to be pokemon related)
Page 1 of 1