DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set Empty
PostSubject: Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set   Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 7:43 pm

Absol-Basic Hax set
Item:Salac berry
Abillity:Super luck
Nature:Adamant
Ev spread:252 ATTK 252 SPEED
Moveset
------------------------------
-Night slash
-Sucker punch
-Endure (4th gen)
-Superpower
----------------------------------
Togekiss (Healer support set)
Item:Light Clay
Abillity:Serene Grace
Nature:Calm
Ev spread:252 hp 252 sp def
Moveset
-------------------------------
-Heal bell
-Reflect
-Light screen
-Wish
--------------------------------------
Jolteon (Baton pass)
Item:Toxic/Flame orb
Abillity:Quick feet
Nature:Modest
Ev spread:252 SPATTK 252 SPEED
Moveset
------------------------------
-Substitute
-Thunderbolt
-Shadow ball/Agillity/Work up
-Hidden power Ice/Fire
--------------------------------------
Espeon (Magic burn)
Item:Flame orb
Abillity:Magic Bounce
Nature:Modest
Ev spread:252 sp attack 252 speed
Moveset
--------------------------
-Substitute/Detect
-Psychic/Psyshock
-Hidden power fire/bug
-Shadow ball/Grass knot/Reflect/Light scree
-------------------------------------------
Umbreon(Synchronize abuse)
Item:Flame orb/Toxic orb
Abillity:Synchronize
Nature:Calm
Ev spread 252 hp 252 sp def
Moveset
----------------------------
-Heal bell
-Moonlight/Wish
-Curse/Snarl/Payback
-Payback/Tickle
--------------------------------------------
First off the Absol set is a basic Crit hax set so that it can kill but since luck items are banned it cant get its fullest potentiol
-
The togekiss set is easily set off by taunt but is like a cresselia to a team but without the calm mind and sweeping thing lol
-
Jolteon is ment to baton pass the speed but if youre going for like electroball you should go with galvantula or Electrode
-
Espeons set i dunno if it will work but it can cripple a salamence and what not but still keeping the sweeping potentiol
-
Umbreon i still dont know if it will work XD but if it could learn roar it would be devastating to a Physical sweeper team But snarl and tickle can take down theyre stats so they cant do anything so you can force another switch and burn or snarl and tickle
-

Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set   Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 8:11 pm

couple quick things about each set:
absol
-replace endure with sub; it's a much more reliable way of getting to your salac boost and additionally protects you from statuses.
-isn't a salac berry and priority kind of redundant? maybe replace sucker punch with psycho cut; it has that high crit chance and also hits the fighting types that would switch in to take you out.
togekiss
-I'm always really warty of running a pokemon without a single attacking move. I would say pick the screen that benefits your team most (probably give up light screen because you're heavily invested in sp def) or forgo wish and fill the last slot with air slash. You should be running serene grace anyways, so the possibility of a flinch hax run is always there even without sp. att investment.
Jolteon
-the speed boost from quick feet sadly does not get baton passed. however, i think it is a unique idea and could be used as a sort of last ditch outspeed to prevent a switch. This means protect is a necessity (to ensue you get your quick feet boost) and hp ice (for +1 dd mence and scarfed chomp) and t-bolt (for +1 dd gyrados) as well. the last one is shadow ball if you want or like work up or something.
Espeon
-magic bounce only works with moves that the opponent uses on you, not on statuses you inflict on yourself. a move to consider though is psycho shift (available via 4th gen tm) you transfer your statuses to the target, so it's sorta the same thing. The rest of the set looks cool, you could either go offensive or support with this one.
umbreon
like with magic bounce, synchronize is not activated by statuses you inflict on yourself (via burn orb) otherwise, you should definitely run the tickle-payback combo. That will really send physical attacker reeling and should also cause switches like crazy ( make sure you've got some entry hazards up!) Plus, it can actually deal some serious damage with the def drop. Also, i feel i should mention that payback will be hitting at base 100 power when they switch has well, making it even more effective. I actually really like this set, and i think i might even use it on one of my teams Very Happy
(suggested moveset)
(leftovers item)
-payback
-tickle
-moonlight
-curse

overall, some cool sets. thanks for spending the time to make them Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Movesets again    Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 10:33 pm

Well i wasnt sure on the synchronize and magic bounce but you know always worth a shot
Though i know how togekiss can flinch hax with all of that but i felt like straying off of that path
I understand that priority moves counter any kinda salac berry poke but im still thinking on which priority poke i should use but definentily not scizor cause of how much hes used lol but preferably like mamoswine,lucario,donphan more of the not so common ones
I would prefer substitute cause i probably wouldnt switch into such a fast poke but substitute can be a safe thing if theyre planning to save it for the later part of the game
Though as i was making umbreons set i was looking at how he learns snarl and tickle and that set is really good that you made
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set   Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absol,Togekiss,Jolteon,Espeon, and Umbreon set
Page 1 of 1