DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fear me! Noob Saibot!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MacsterStudios

MacsterStudios

Fear me! Noob Saibot! Empty
PostSubject: Fear me! Noob Saibot!   Fear me! Noob Saibot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 3:48 am

Hello, I am MacsterIsNoobSaibot, former name and chatango name being MacsterStudios

As my name suggests it, I do enjoy Mortal Kombat alot, Noob Saibot being one of my favourite characters. If anyone has the game on Xbox it would be a pleasure to drop blood and flesh in glorious battle on Xbox Live

But now lets focus on what we're here for, pokémon

I am a very competitive battler, while I know winning is not all, the will to win is everything. Its our determination that fuels the battle. The main reason I am here is to surpass the league, only determination shall help me do it, as I don't take it for granted.

I am sure there are alot of interesting battlers here, and I shall gladly battle anyone who is willing to battle. My moto for battle is High Risk High Return

I do 6 on 6 lv100

White FC: 2923-8411-7968

Hopw to have fun here ^^
Back to top Go down
http://macsterstudios.deviantart.com
MacsterStudios

MacsterStudios

Fear me! Noob Saibot! Empty
PostSubject: Steps to success (will be updated often)   Fear me! Noob Saibot! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 2:55 pm

Fatalities (6-0s): 1
Spotikus (1 time)

Badges (gen5): 1
Spotikus (poison)

Elites defeated (gen5): 0

Other spots defeated (gen5): 0

*notice: this post will be edited often to update it. Gyms and spots defeated include retired ones. Fatalities are people I 6-0ed
Back to top Go down
http://macsterstudios.deviantart.com

Fear me! Noob Saibot!
Page 1 of 1