DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thejoker94

thejoker94

Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy   Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Tyranitar @ Leftovers 252HP 252special def
Impish nature sand stream ability
Curse
Rest
Sleep talk
Payback

Gliscor @ Leftovers 252HP 252Speed
Jolly Nature Sand vial Ability
Earthquake
Toxic/Stone edge
Roost
Taunt

Skarmory @ Leftovers 252HP 252Def
Impish Nature w.e the hell the ability is
Spikes
Whirlwind/Roar
Drill peck/Brave bird
Roost

Vaporeon @ Leftovers 252HP 230Special Def 26 Def
Bold nature water absorb ability
Surf
Wish
Protect
Toxic/Ice beam

Garchomp @ Choice scarf 252speed 252 attack
Adamant nature sand vail ability
Outrage
Earthquake
Stone edge
Shadow claw/Dragon claw

Clefable @ Toxic orb 252Hp 124Def 124Special def
Adamant nature Magic gaurd ability
Facade
Cosmic power
Softboiled
Belly drum
Back to top Go down
Lugiaswrath

Lugiaswrath

Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy Empty
PostSubject: -_-   Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:17 pm

you do kno teams didnt mean ur party or stratagies for teams
Back to top Go down
thejoker94

thejoker94

PostSubject: Does it really matter?   Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:39 am

Does it matter?
Back to top Go down
Lugiaswrath

Lugiaswrath

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy   Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:22 am

guess not
Back to top Go down
MacsterStudios

MacsterStudios

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy   Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:43 pm

You're doing it wrong!
Back to top Go down
http://macsterstudios.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy   Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sandstorm team (Feel free to copy and reply with feedback) also post your own teams! dont be shy
Page 1 of 1