DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban Uber Aron?

Go down 
5 posters

Should Uber Shell Bell Aron (Fear Strategy) Be Banned
Yes
Ban Uber Aron? I_vote_lcap47%Ban Uber Aron? I_vote_rcap
 47% [ 17 ]
No
Ban Uber Aron? I_vote_lcap53%Ban Uber Aron? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 19 ]
Total Votes : 36

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:10 pm

There's Been Some Talk About Banning Aron With Shell Bell And Sturdy Ability If You Think This Should Be Banned Vote The Poll.
Back to top Go down
Sephiron

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:12 pm

ofc it should be uber -.-
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialJolteon

TheSpecialJolteon

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:33 pm

no, its just a strategy people use for fun and see if they can accomplish it. its just a simple aron, and only the smartest and best people can pull off the trick. i voted NO.
Back to top Go down

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:21 am

meh idk, I think its just one of those hi-risk strats, such as my endure-reversal-salac-blaziken. Yeah they pack a hell of a freaking punch, but if they're countered they just do horrible

So even if they can be good they can suck pretty much too, and considering how easy that would be to counter this using the right moves and pokes I kinda doubt it should be uber. Just use gradual damage moves (burn or curse) and its out
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 8:28 pm

i think its kinda gimmicky, but if it is used a lot i think it should be uber.
Back to top Go down
Revolution

Revolution

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:54 pm

to use it effectively the aron shouldnt be at lvl 100 cuz it has good hp and def stats so it would be easy for it to not do much damage unlike a lvl 1 aron that has 12 hp so its very easy to counter with rocks or spikes which are commonly found in teamsand if the pokemon can recover then endeavor doesnt work.
Back to top Go down

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2011 9:56 pm

Should we ban anything at all?

Smogon hasn't made any tiers nor did serebii so for now on its free game, just use the Gen4 Bans (with Zekrom and Reshiram banned too for obvious reasons), and that's it. Wait till smogon and/or serebii makes bans, then make yours
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:46 am

rev, the idea works because it is taken down to its 1hp sturdy all the time, making endeavor more effective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ban Uber Aron? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban Uber Aron?   Ban Uber Aron? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ban Uber Aron?
Page 1 of 1