DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? Empty
PostSubject: What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 6:59 pm

i wanna know and thn try and catch it with a pokeball because thats epic lol!
Back to top Go down
imhoundoomed

imhoundoomed

PostSubject: The hardest to catch   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 12:13 pm

Most definitely the hardest to catch pokes are the roaming pokemon. Not only do they show up randomly, but they flee after your first turn.

Gen 5: Tornadus, Landorus, and Thudurus.

Gen 4: Azelf, Mesprit, and Uxie.

Gen 3: Latias and Latios.

Gen 2: Suicune, Entei, and Raikou.

Gen 1: Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos.

Your best bet is to keep a spore, or sleep powder user in your first slot. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Hardest pokemon to catch   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 pm

I find roaming pokemon easy to catch
but i think i the hardest kidns of pokemon to catch are the Legendarys that heal themselves Cause no matter what They get rid of there status and get more health so your at step one again

Latias,Latios,Arceus,Etc.
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:55 am

the hardest to catch are healing legends, i agree. however, the ones with rest are actually a good thing sometimes. In emerald, i caught the lvl 70 rayquaza pre-e4 with a lvl 28 endeavor swellow. granted, it took me a long time and many resets, but i did do it.
rayquaza rests-i switch in swellow-I endeavor-i have one turn that he's asleep and a t low health- throw pokeball-repeat-
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2011 11:57 am

imhoundoomed wrote:
Most definitely the hardest to catch pokes are the roaming pokemon. Not only do they show up randomly, but they flee after your first turn.

Your best bet is to keep a spore, or sleep powder user in your first slot. Good luck!!

In gen 1, the three legendary birds were not roaming pokemon.
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

PostSubject: Re: What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 3:32 am

i have a absol lvl100 okay he can learn mean look and fs he can learn it so i use him hes great for it Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Dom1337

Dom1337

PostSubject: Re: What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 5:28 pm

imhoundoomed wrote:

All true except for gen 1 i think mewtwo is really hard to catch without master ball. and if u have mean look for all the others there pretty easy.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/TheDeadlyArrow
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?   What  pokmon are hardest to  catcyh? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What pokmon are hardest to catcyh?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DracoKnight :: General Disscussion :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: