DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new playlist songs reccomendations

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots16

Patriots16

new playlist songs reccomendations Empty
PostSubject: new playlist songs reccomendations   new playlist songs reccomendations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:49 pm

burn it to the ground by nickelback, if eveyone cared by nickleback, let it rock by kevin rudolf, im not afraid by eminem, and thunderstruck by acdc

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: new playlist songs reccomendations   new playlist songs reccomendations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 8:52 pm

We need Fade To Black and Enter Sandman by Metallica, those are classics. Also King Nothing wouldn't hurt

Duality by SlipKnoT wouldn't be too bad, its not as violant as SlipKnoT's usual stuff (I'd even say far from that), while being a pretty nice and groovy song, same goes for Psychosocial, but its a bit more intense than Duality too. Also Before I Forget is a classic not to be forgoten
Back to top Go down
Pokemonplayer19

Pokemonplayer19

PostSubject: Re: new playlist songs reccomendations   new playlist songs reccomendations I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 11:51 pm

Since theres lots of rap on the mixpod, and i like rap, put some Tupac and Biggie on it maby some NAS to. Examples: Nas: One Mic, Street Dreams, And Hip Hop is Dead, Tupac: Hit 'Em Up, They Don't give a Fuck about us, Biggie: Notroius, Going Back to Cali, Hynotize, Tupac And Biggie: living To die. Those are my suggestions do what you want with them

-Pokemonplayer19
Back to top Go down
https://thedragonsden.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: new playlist songs reccomendations   new playlist songs reccomendations I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 12:09 am

Pokemonplayer19 wrote:
Since theres lots of rap on the mixpod, and i like rap, put some Tupac and Biggie on it maby some NAS to. Examples: Nas: One Mic, Street Dreams, And Hip Hop is Dead, Tupac: Hit 'Em Up, They Don't give a Fuck about us, Biggie: Notroius, Going Back to Cali, Hynotize, Tupac And Biggie: living To die. Those are my suggestions do what you want with them

SlipKnoT is a mix of rap and metal so they win :3 SPIT IT OUT!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new playlist songs reccomendations   new playlist songs reccomendations I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new playlist songs reccomendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DracoKnight :: General Disscussion :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: