DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser

Go down 
+2
mewtwo007
TheSpecialJolteon
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheSpecialJolteon

TheSpecialJolteon

Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser Empty
PostSubject: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Macsterstudios has VERY rudely been deleting my messages and banning me, simply because I called him a name, and he got into an argument that i HAVE to listen to him, but i refuse. he keeps on deleting and banning its getting crazy, i vote demod.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Ikr (no offense mac)   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:18 pm

I Agree
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Portia12 wrote:
I Agree

Honestly Portia, you don't realy count. First of all youre too young and you can get people to affect your opinion

You're 9, meaning your not old enough to take decisions effectively, so your complain doesn't count, sorry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:37 pm

TheSpecialJolteon wrote:
Macsterstudios has VERY rudely been deleting my messages and banning me, simply because I called him a name, and he got into an argument that i HAVE to listen to him, but i refuse. he keeps on deleting and banning its getting crazy, i vote demod.

My argument was that you have to be nice equaly to everyone and obey the rules like everyone else did.

And as I am a mod, you have to listen to that otherwise I have to ban you, because you only make it annoying for everyone who has to listen to all this arguing, I ban you so you can calm down, and that once you are back you will act nicer.

Calling a mod names is not acceptable, you should be aware of that. I deleted your messages as a warning, I didn't ban you though,

And I'm not the only mod you threat bad. You had alot of complains and openly said that all complainers where literaly retarded, not to mention that most complainers where mods as well.

That said, I realy doubt I was the one with the bad attitude in the situation. Think before acting, or you will get consequences.
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialJolteon

TheSpecialJolteon

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:40 pm

MacsterStudios wrote:
Portia12 wrote:
I Agree

Honestly Portia, you don't realy count. First of all youre too young and you can get people to affect your opinion

You're 9, meaning your not old enough to take decisions effectively, so your complain doesn't count, sorry
Since when do u have ANY power to decide whos and whos not to vote? seriously, stop acting so big, secondly, i dont care about me in this situation, i brought up how u were deleting my messages over and over and over and over, thats not a warning. thirdly, yes u have banned me for calling u a simple name, "***whipe" thats not worth being banned over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: I Don't like mac   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:42 pm

affraid mac is being mean so im not his friend Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:45 pm

TheSpecialJolteon wrote:
MacsterStudios wrote:
Portia12 wrote:
I Agree

Since when do u have ANY power to decide whos and whos not to vote? seriously, stop acting so big, secondly, i dont care about me in this situation, i brought up how u were deleting my messages over and over and over and over, thats not a warning. thirdly, yes u have banned me for calling u a simple name, "***whipe" thats not worth being banned over.

It actualy is, and earlier Mike was deleting the chat because of the argue, yet you never said it was abuse. I admit I was getting unnerved but I tried settling it down, and my point remains, calling a mod an asswipe isn't a good thing, you WILL get banned almost anywhere for doing that, and I'm pretty sure most people will agree with me
Back to top Go down
TheSpecialJolteon

TheSpecialJolteon

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:47 pm

MacsterStudios wrote:
TheSpecialJolteon wrote:
MacsterStudios wrote:
Portia12 wrote:
I Agree

It actualy is, and earlier Mike was deleting the chat because of the argue, yet you never said it was abuse. I admit I was getting unnerved but I tried settling it down, and my point remains, calling a mod an asswipe isn't a good thing, you WILL get banned almost anywhere for doing that, and I'm pretty sure most people will agree with me
1: mike owns this site, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. 2: 1 single offensive word is not worth being banned over seriously, calling u various names, yeah, but 1 name? ur too sensitive.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 10:55 pm

TheSpecialJolteon wrote:
MacsterStudios wrote:
TheSpecialJolteon wrote:
MacsterStudios wrote:
Portia12 wrote:
I Agree

1: mike owns this site, he can do whatever the fuck he wants. 2: 1 single offensive word is not worth being banned over seriously, calling u various names, yeah, but 1 name? ur too sensitive.

you did call me various names, say all the mods where literaly retarded, didn't want to comply to rules, picked on users, picked on mods, all that combined I tink you deserve a ban. I don't ban for a single thing, but will give a warning. And Chris you always seem to forget EVERYTHING you did. YOu got demoded for a reason, as you managed to earn yourself 4 complaints for demod in only 5 minutes because of that attitude of yours. Now my point is, stop having that attitude, or have a trip with it to banland
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Guys it would be better   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:55 pm

Can't you guys just ignore each other or somthing darkrai its better then getting banned and mac then you dont have to fight Problem solved Very Happy lol! i hope it works
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:16 pm

MacsterStudios wrote:
Portia12 wrote:
I Agree

Ok, listen buddy. I never really had a problem with you, but now i do. You are always talking condescendingly to people in the chat, like when you poo-pooed rev's set. Secondly, quit slamming portia. Your own argument is the best proof: she's fkn NINE! cut her some slack! I'm not defending her, i admit she can get annoying at times, but at least show her some common courtesy. And saying she can't take decisions effectively? Those words don't make sense together. Don't use big words just for the sake of confusing people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:23 pm

Mewtwo007 wrote:
MacsterStudios wrote:
Portia12 wrote:
I Agree

Ok, listen buddy. I never really had a problem with you, but now i do. You are always talking condescendingly to people in the chat, like when you poo-pooed rev's set. Secondly, quit slamming portia. Your own argument is the best proof: she's fkn NINE! cut her some slack! I'm not defending her, i admit she can get annoying at times, but at least show her some common courtesy. And saying she can't take decisions effectively? Those words don't make sense together. Don't use big words just for the sake of confusing people.

Okay look this had all ended earlier so its all good

And about Portia Mike banned her :/
Back to top Go down
jerry113

jerry113

PostSubject: Mac de-moded and de-gymed   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:27 pm

Hi. I want that Macster is demoded and remove from his gym spot. He's to rude to other people for no reason, and he talk he's better than all of them... And he sometimes talk shit and that...
Back to top Go down
heracrossisanuber

heracrossisanuber

PostSubject: agree   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:29 pm

i agree i want demod and de gym because hes kinda of an asshole
Back to top Go down
lucario77777

lucario77777

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:32 pm

Agree. He can keep his gym i'd just like him demodded
Back to top Go down
Trueblue1

Trueblue1

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 5:26 pm

Well I wasn't here for any of what happened, so I don't know if my say so counts, but I have known mac for a long time, and he hasn't ever caused me any problems like what is being said here, I also don't see what him "being an asshole" has to do with him losing his gym? There are plenty of assholes in the world, maybe even some of them come here, but I don't think mac is one of them, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser   Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macsterstudios = Rude Abuser
Page 1 of 1