DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5th Gen Changes

Go down 

Which Pokemon Is Forever Changed Due To 5th Gen Abilitys And Moves
Cloyster
5th Gen Changes I_vote_lcap19%5th Gen Changes I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Dragonite
5th Gen Changes I_vote_lcap13%5th Gen Changes I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
Blaziken
5th Gen Changes I_vote_lcap44%5th Gen Changes I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Poiltoad
5th Gen Changes I_vote_lcap19%5th Gen Changes I_vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
Nintales
5th Gen Changes I_vote_lcap5%5th Gen Changes I_vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 16

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

5th Gen Changes Empty
PostSubject: 5th Gen Changes   5th Gen Changes I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 10:59 am

Be Sure Top Vote This Poll
Back to top Go down

5th Gen Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Gen Changes   5th Gen Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:39 pm

While I do think blaziken is alot more powerful I dont think it should be considered Uber. It doesn't have alot of defence and is unfortunately very easy to OHKO with super effective moves.

Its not Groudon who's got crazy defence. Super effective moves doesn't even seem to scratch it at all! So its an obvious Uber

Yes blazikens ofencive abilities are fearsome now but I doubt that glass canon should be uber. I used speed boost Blaziken on PO alot and I can tell that its quite easy to destroy. Either it sweeps, either it gets turned into a pile of blood, flesh and bone shards by a Surf before you have enough time to curse your oponent's name. Not to mention smogon doesn't have their tiers for BW so I think its safe to keep it allowed until smogon posts their official lists. We cant ban pokes over speculations. Same goes for all of those other pokes
Back to top Go down
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

5th Gen Changes Empty
PostSubject: About Blaziken   5th Gen Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:28 pm

Your Right About That Mac Bout My 5th Gen Blaziken Included Bulk Up With A Sitcus* Berry So That Is Great 2 Bulk Up's He Can Have Over 400 Defense With Hp Gain Cause Of The Berry So That Why I Think It Is Uber Not Because Of The Speed Boost But Because Of Things Like Bulk Up,Horn Claws And Swords Dance.
Back to top Go down

5th Gen Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Gen Changes   5th Gen Changes I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:23 pm

Mtj172011 wrote:
Your Right About That Mac Bout My 5th Gen Blaziken Included Bulk Up With A Sitcus* Berry So That Is Great 2 Bulk Up's He Can Have Over 400 Defense With Hp Gain Cause Of The Berry So That Why I Think It Is Uber Not Because Of The Speed Boost But Because Of Things Like Bulk Up,Horn Claws And Swords Dance.

Lucario can use Nasty Plot, along with Aura sphere (which is STAB) and a Spt. Atk Pinch berry it lets you throw sure-hit overpowered fighting type attacks (as Lucario's got a pretty good sp atk) while being a steel type and having a good base speed of 90, that doesn't make it uber still.

And there's a way to counter Blaziken if it does what you said. If it uses Bulk Up, a fast pokémon with Sp moves will lay it to rest in no time, and who cares if it can use those moves? Even if it wasn't able to use Bulk or SD it would simply need to have it Baton Passed (which makes every pokémon cheaply powerful). Remember how Elec sweeped me with Cash? It was baton passed two agilities. With its access to Dragon dance after getting agility twice from BP it makes it extremely cheap, its still not even a OU. Yes, some pokémon can be extremely powerful but can be raped easy. We all seen the lv1 Starly killing a lv100 Arceus, does it make Starly Uber? No, those strategies are purely based on getting a good occasion, as there will ALWAYS be a chance of being easily countered. Pokémons should be banned because of base stats that are way too high, while Blaziken is noted for having one of the lowest base stats for Fire starters, so how would that be Uber?

Anyway I get your point but its not enough for banning it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

5th Gen Changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: 5th Gen Changes   5th Gen Changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th Gen Changes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DracoKnight :: General Disscussion :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: