DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kanto Professor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:21 pm

Sure Everyone Knows Im Mtj I Have Chosen To Be Kanto Professor Due To My Long Line In Pokemon And I Know Alot Of Information About Kanto Pokemon Such As The Three Starters First Up.

Bulbasaur - The Grass Starter Nice All Around Stats Great Access To Move Such As Sleep powder Leech Seed And Curse And Light Screen Which Is My Venasaur Set Can Be A Great Wall If You Use My Set Above Also Works With Energy Ball Rather Then Light Screen For Those Psychical Attacks And With A Attack You Can Not Just Trust In Leech Seed.

Charmander - The Fire Start Great First Choice My First Ever Pokemon And My Fav Little Guy Access To Moves Are Great Range Fire Moves Shadow Claw To Counter Psychic And Ghost Types Dragon Claw To Count Those Dragons Like Dragon And Garchomp Or Just Get Nice 1x Damage On Something Other Then Steel I Think Charizard Is UU Alot Now Because His 4x Weakness To Stealth Rock So Not A Good Choice Besides A Lead.

Squirtle - Can Be Mostly Anything To A Mixed Attacker To Mixed Wall And With A Nice Speed Stat Of Max 280 As Blastoise You Can Easily Outspeed Them Slow Pokemon Although He Has Great Use I Dont Not Ever Use Blastoise I Dislike Him In Kanto Because Of Gyarados Is Clearly Better Even If They Different Tiers But Blastiose Does Not Have A 4x Weakness To Electric As Gyarados Does So Think Before You Chose Which One You Will Like To Own
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Ever heard of this punctuation mark called a period? Razz
in all seriousness though this professor thing was a cool idea
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 6:55 pm

hey mike i like all the things i see can i have all 3 he he but um if i can have
Charmander and Squirtle that be great if you don't mine
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 7:41 pm

Alright, For the Squirtle, I want IV For Special attack and defense. The EV on attack and speed. For Charmander, IV is for speed and special attack. Lvl 5 on all of them. EV is for speed and special attack

Charmander moves are Dragon Rush, Fire Blast, Fly, Dragon Dance

Squirtle moves are Slash, Hydro Cannon, Ice Beam, Clam Mind.

Charmanders nature is Rash

Squirtle nature is Naughty
Back to top Go down
ironcladwolf

ironcladwolf

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 1:59 am

hey mike the pichu i want needs to be defensive with wish. i dont have to pokemon to breed it but i know you need to have a female pikachu and i think a togetic with wish will work thats a male and i want it to be defensive so i can use it as a semi wall
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:12 am

well mike i com back again to you so what i need is a Bulbasau with the nature of rash and moves are move 1 Sleep Powder
move 2 Blizzard move 3 Light Screen move 4 mega Petal Dance thanks mike i really would be happy if i can get it from you tonight Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petochi

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: hmm well i want...   Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:29 am

I guess gible, elekid, tauros, bagon and lucario add a couple of tms as thunderbolt flamethrower and icebeam. I mean if it's not to much to ask
Back to top Go down
Petochi

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: lucario and the item   Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 9:13 am

the lucario and the item that doubles the exp Very Happy
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: i can help you out if you ant me to    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:38 pm

hey pet i well help you out i get that fire move i think as a move set when i breed so i'll try to get it four you pm me when u want it done Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy helping mike and you
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 10:02 pm

mike i want a dratint at lvl10 ivs in attack and defense and moves are dragon dance and extreme speed and for the last dragon rush thank you Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Petochi

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: well the pokes I said   Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 6:52 am

the volt tackle pikachu with an sp attack nature and the item that increases the exp points
Back to top Go down
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: In Lab Post   Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Ill Try And Get Them To You Guys Just Pm Me To Remind Me
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 11:40 pm

Blaziken nature adamant iv's in attack and speed move set reversal Flare Blitz Swords Dance Stone Edge evs 252 attack and speed 252 and 6 defense Lol next up Arcanine nature jolly iv's speed and attack move set Extremespeed Thunder Fang Flare Blitz Agility item for blaziken is Passho Berry and for arcanie Liechi Berry thanks mike its for my soul silver Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 04, 2011 7:57 pm

my sisther's baby want's a dragonite with adamant nature iv's in iv's in spdef and def and ev's in 248 attack 90 in spdef and 172 in def item life orb move set dragon dance thunder wave fire punch ice punch

and also a kingdra with timid nature iv's in speed and spatk ev's 248 in spatk 252 in speed and 10 in

normal def move set dragon pulse and ice beam hidden power (rock) and aurora beam item for kingdra haben berry

carhomp jolly nature iv's spe and atk 252 atk 252 speed 6 spdef item persim berry move set sandstrm iron head outrage shadow Thanks Mike

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Kanto Professor  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kanto Professor    Kanto Professor  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kanto Professor
Page 1 of 1