DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How I ended up here.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vidofnir

Vidofnir

How I ended up here. Empty
PostSubject: How I ended up here.   How I ended up here. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 07, 2012 10:35 am

Nice to meet you, whoever took the time to read this. Call me Vido.

Im from England and writing this while watching the 2012 Olympics. I have to say, Sailing is the most boring event I have ever seen. Anyway, life here is pretty nice, I live in a small town in a rural area working at a local tourist attraction spot. I was one of the underachievers at school, I never really had the drive to try hard at my work, and Im still having trouble thinking about what I want to do long term.

I've always enjoyed the pokemon series, ever since I played Yellow way back when. As for the reason it appeals to me, its not the winning or losing. Its the vision of social interaction that game freak strive for. Trades, battles even that weird colouring game in the union room, I hope they expand on that.

So, this year I had an urge to relive my childhood, and watch the very first episode of pokemon, the site had a chatango page so I came back to talk once in a little while. I didnt visit too often as most people there seemed hammered on bath salts. Anyway, Metroid advertised this site there, and it seems im the only one who showed any interest.

As for me personally, Im a very relaxed guy, maybe overly so. I like meeting new people and want to travel some day. Maybe this intro was a little over the top, but I had to kill some time to pass the abysmality of sailing. Thanks for reading!
Back to top Go down
Oldmanoak

Oldmanoak

How I ended up here. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How I ended up here.   How I ended up here. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:45 pm

HOW DARE YOU INSULT THE SPORT OF SAILING, YOU SIR HAVE NO TASTE!!!

But in all seriousness welcome, we're glad you took the time to give us a little information on you ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDestinyHeroes

How I ended up here.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DracoKnight :: General Disscussion :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: