DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?

Go down 
+2
reshiramrocks
XxPikachu77xX
6 posters
AuthorMessage
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? Empty
PostSubject: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:01 pm

Answer here! Smile
Back to top Go down
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:06 pm

I personally have a HUGE issue with ice punch being a tutor move, cuz now most of the fighting types that Gliscor could wall will carry ice Punch, for example, Conkeldurr, and the fact that Gliscor can carry both roost and poison heal is a problem, AND WHY DO HYDREIGON AND VOLCARONA GET ROOST??? I honestly don't see what Game Freak was trying to do here, but whatever it is, the metagame is fucked.
Back to top Go down
reshiramrocks

reshiramrocks

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:25 pm

i think the bw2 move tutor moves makes so many pokemon broken, like roostin toxic heal gliscor and giga drain volcarona
Back to top Go down
Shaymin22

Shaymin22

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:58 pm

Giving Conkeldurr the elemental Punches was a huge mistake (especially Ice Punch). With Ice Punch, Conkeldurr can hit pokemon like Gliscor and Dragonite super hard now (Pokemon he could barely touch before). With Fire Punch he can easily 2hko Skarmory after only one bulk up (or on the switch after Rocks). And even with Thunder Punch he can damage vulky Gyarados which threatens Conkeldurr. All those moves will get boosted from Iron Fist once realsed. And example set that would be threatening once Iron Fist is realsed includes, but not limited to:
Conkeldurr@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
~Drain Punch
~Mach Punch
~Ice Punch
~Fire Punch/ Payback/ Thunder Punch
Back to top Go down
TheScraftyOne

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 10:47 pm

How has no one said DD+Moxie+Outrage yet? It rapes anything bar skarmory with sturdy, who can phaze it out.
Back to top Go down
Oldmanoak

Oldmanoak

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:47 pm

Oh you silly people are too worried, the impact hasn't even been that bad. Trust me nothing terrible will come of this.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDestinyHeroes
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:45 am

idk tbh
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?   How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do you feel the new b/w 2 tutor moves have affected the metagame?
Page 1 of 1