DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Petition ftw

Go down 
+4
reshiramrocks
pikachuisblue
XxPikachu77xX
ra
8 posters

petition
It should be changed
Petition ftw I_vote_lcap50%Petition ftw I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 4 ]
I like it
Petition ftw I_vote_lcap13%Petition ftw I_vote_rcap
 13% [ 1 ]
Idgaf
Petition ftw I_vote_lcap37%Petition ftw I_vote_rcap
 37% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
ra
Admin
Admin

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:19 pm

So its been brought to my attention that some members dont like the new rules about having at least 6 recent or current badges so i fig i would give people the chance to voice their opinion and tell us what should happen its not saying that all your old badges will count but maybe most of them just post what you think here
Back to top Go down
http://community.botteh.gb.net
XxPikachu77xX
Admin
Admin

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: I LIKE IT!   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:25 pm

It should stay that way, it's not fair, the gyms won't be getting challenged at all, not to mention there's not much proof of these old badges, unless u want to dig for them in the forums, so it should stay the way it is :<
Back to top Go down
pikachuisblue

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: obva   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:29 pm

I like the idea, because it isn't fair for someone who already had the badges, do lose them and have to get new ones. Do you know how long that could take? *hands out picket signs*. And no one cares about pika's opinions >.>
Back to top Go down
reshiramrocks

reshiramrocks

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:32 pm

I AGREE WITH PIKACHUISBLUE. ALL OLD BADGES SHOULD COUNT!!!
Back to top Go down
Dani

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:38 pm

we should beable to keep atlest 2-3 of are old badges also as a addition beable to keep old badges of people who were gym leaders in the past we have attaimed, the only people i will fight for there badge is people who where never gyms be4 thats why i have 15 badges <.<.... cause i always beat the new gyms so i could always quilfie for the e4... but now ur taking that right away and its complete bullshit, BULL POOPY SHIT i tell ya. but yeah this rule isn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Dani

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:47 pm

plus all the gyms are inactive the only active ones can't battle and or refuses battles! i not going to beat people i already did >.>
Back to top Go down
booba

booba

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 3:54 pm

BULLSHIT why restart the gyms? it will go no where fill up the 2 remaining e4 spot and let peps continue there challenge ..
Back to top Go down
RYU555

RYU555

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:01 pm

I think people should be able to keep their old badges because one of the main reason some challengers never got all the badges or beat all the elite 4 is because the spot holders were either hardly ever here or they gave some excuse not to battle. What i'm basically saying is that it's not the challengers' fault that the league gets reset.
Back to top Go down
Dani

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:53 pm

also pika thinks it should stay how is cause he was never a chalenger he was always a gym or e4 he never had to do the whole chase after people waiting days just to fight some one, some times weeks. chalengers do have other lives thanks.
Back to top Go down
ra
Admin
Admin

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:30 am

Infernape wrote:
we should beable to keep atlest 2-3 of are old badges also as a addition beable to keep old badges of people who were gym leaders in the past we have attaimed, the only people i will fight for there badge is people who where never gyms be4 thats why i have 15 badges <.<.... cause i always beat the new gyms so i could always quilfie for the e4... but now ur taking that right away and its complete bullshit, BULL POOPY SHIT i tell ya. but yeah this rule isn't fair.
the current ratio of new badges and old badges is already 6:2 so its not like you lose everything
Back to top Go down
xEsbreonEonx

xEsbreonEonx

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Petition...   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 11:47 am

Well, one way we can solve this is by removing any Gym leaders that is unactive. Because many people will want to battle against the Gym leaders, but most of the time, they can't even find them. And one thing to settle this is by just having the Gym leaders post their availability. That way it tells people what day/time they're available and what day they're not (Example: Gym leader Esbreon. Available in Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. Around 5pm or so or something like that). Because I know everybody will be gone during the summer and/or busy with school/College. So right now I voted I don't give a crap right now.

Thanks,

Esbreon.
Back to top Go down
ra
Admin
Admin

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:16 pm

sounds like a good idea but just in the wrong place lolololol
Back to top Go down
xEsbreonEonx

xEsbreonEonx

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Petition   Petition ftw I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 12:47 pm

Lol. Where should it belong to anyways? o.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Petition ftw Empty
PostSubject: Re: Petition ftw   Petition ftw I_icon_minitime