DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Chansey's Grass Type Gym.

Go down 
+6
reshiramrocks
Ashsmewtwo
Shaymin22
sergielvrpl21
Dani
Chansey
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Chansey

Chansey

Chansey's Grass Type Gym. Empty
PostSubject: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 5:42 am

Like Erika said "Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you wished to challenge me. I know. I have been training myself on not only flower arrangement but also Pokémon battle. I shall not lose." I won't lose either. The basic rules from the forum apply here as well. Sleep Clause with an emphasis too.

I'll Be glad to take your challenge anytime, Preferable PM me on Chatango.
Back to top Go down
Dani

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 10:28 pm

i win ^.^ MVP was skarmory this time Surprised
Back to top Go down
sergielvrpl21

sergielvrpl21

PostSubject: winning the gym   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 6:24 pm

my battle with ichitata i won 3-0
Back to top Go down
Shaymin22

Shaymin22

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 7:54 pm

dc but I would have won 5-0 or 4-0 anyways since you had nothing to stop Rioluand it would have sweeped. GG
Back to top Go down
Chansey

Chansey

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:30 pm

Sorry Shay but I'm not confirming that since we both had a load of pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin22

Shaymin22

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:52 pm

Ichitata, it didn't even matter, Riolu would have sweeped and you had nothing to take it out with, you had no chance of winning, and you can not deny my win.
Back to top Go down
Ashsmewtwo

Ashsmewtwo

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 3:05 pm

Ichitata wrote:
Like Erika said "Oh. I'm sorry, I didn't realize that you wished to challenge me. I know. I have been training myself on not only flower arrangement but also Pokémon battle. I shall not lose." I won't lose either. The basic rules from the forum apply here as well. Sleep Clause with an emphasis too.

I'll Be glad to take your challenge anytime, Preferable PM me on Chatango.

Toughest gym ever!

0-4 i only maneged to take out Venesaur and Marcatus
Back to top Go down
Chansey

Chansey

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:21 am

It matter to me, sorry but you gotta rechallenge, take it or leave it.
Back to top Go down
Shaymin22

Shaymin22

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:25 pm

The win for me is final. But since your still being a dick about a loss that you did not accept because of pure ignorance, I'm saying it doesn't matter, I don't need your badge. I have 8 badges now anyways. Denying a win is something a good Gym leader should not do. That being said, next time accept a loss or don't battle at all.
Back to top Go down
Chansey

Chansey

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 4:03 pm

The same thing happened with Metal, it kicked me, but I gave her the win. So stop accusing me. If I had less than my team I'd accept it. You're in no place to judge. But Not going to argue anymore, do what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
reshiramrocks

reshiramrocks

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 5:02 am

i beat him 3-0 with a sandstorm team.
Back to top Go down
Jxkirbz

Jxkirbz

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 16, 2012 11:58 am

my gym battle with ichitata 4-0. im aka starkirby12 on chatango
Back to top Go down
Princedrako

Princedrako

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:36 pm

ya just gotta love crits won 6-0
Back to top Go down
booba

booba

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 8:20 am

GG 6 0 was shit haxy sleep claws loves u lmfao
Back to top Go down
Oldmanoak

Oldmanoak

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2012 4:21 am

After missing a Power Whip and a Hydro Pump that put me in a bad 3-6 position a very fortunate wake up on Dragonite allowed me to make an amazing comeback and win 3-0. Had I been asleep 1 more turn it would've been a 6-0 for sure.

MVP:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDestinyHeroes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chansey's Grass Type Gym.   Chansey's Grass Type Gym. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chansey's Grass Type Gym.
Page 1 of 1