DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

if you want to learn how to breed

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
petermiami

petermiami

if you want to learn how to breed Empty
PostSubject: if you want to learn how to breed   if you want to learn how to breed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 6:58 pm

i know some people want to learn how to breed and thos that do don't want to show them so i was thinking that if you guys want to learn how to breed i well happypaly show you how just need a few things one put you are ready for me to be your mentor 2 you well do as i say when needed 3 you well be ready for testes at any given time and that's it the teachers are petermiami and ibreed4u and Pokemontrainergold7 and tjallan53149 and Axaxew2 we have been training and learning as much as we can and we are pro the breeders and we will also give out 1 stater you have to pick what regions out of the four region's one stater per person kahto jonto , Hoenn, and Sinnoh and unova

kahto's stater's Charmander a very good choice they say that a chamander when it becomes charzard it is the masther of the sky Squirtle a pokemon that looks very much like a monsther but we have much to learn about them Bulbasaur it is a mighty fine pokemon that when it becomes Venusaur it is the ruler of all pokemoni in kahto
jonto stater's Cyndaquil a pokemon that when it becomes typhaloson it is the ruler of fire Totodile totodile is the ruler of land's Chikorita people find Chikorita to be some what odd in away
hoenn stater's Treecko they say when it becomes Sceptile it is the ruler of speed Torchic it is said that Torchic is a brave pokemon and well not stop at nothing until it has what it wants Mudkip they say when mudkip cry's time its self stops
sinnho stater's Piplup they say when its mad it well hunt down the person who did it Chimchar this pokemon when it is feryus it's eyes turn a blood red if any pokmeon where to see its eyes they well turn to stone and hunts its pray by tricking it by seeing its eyes Turtwig when Turtwig becomes Torterra it is the the king of all grass pokemon in the sninnho region
unova staters Tepig they say naver play with Tepig for when it gets mad it well hunt you down Oshawott they say when it becomes Samurott it well leave its masther to go to the sea and pray at night Snivy some say it is Snake and some say it is the god of grass pokemon

please remember that only 4 kids can sign up for one teacher

Last edited by petermiami on Tue Aug 23, 2011 7:03 pm; edited 12 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: Ill join   if you want to learn how to breed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:23 pm

ill join
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
petermiami

petermiami

PostSubject: Re: if you want to learn how to breed   if you want to learn how to breed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:25 pm

pick one of the

number 1 petermiami jonto

number 2 ibreed4u hoenn

number 3 tjallan53149 unova

numbe Pokemontrainergold7 kanto

number 5 Axaxew2 sinnho

note must remember we are the mentors and remember that we well give at any given time testes

Last edited by petermiami on Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jrn2309

PostSubject: Re: if you want to learn how to breed   if you want to learn how to breed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm

umm illl join and i will choose petermiami as my mentor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: i choose u...   if you want to learn how to breed I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 13, 2011 10:53 pm

I CHOOSE U #1
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Bikutini

PostSubject: Re: if you want to learn how to breed   if you want to learn how to breed I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 7:02 pm

I want number 2. to be my teacher
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if you want to learn how to breed   if you want to learn how to breed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if you want to learn how to breed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DracoKnight :: General Disscussion :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: