DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one

Go down 
3 posters

Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one explain your answer in forum
Better
Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_vote_lcap68%Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_vote_rcap
 68% [ 21 ]
Worse
Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_vote_lcap32%Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_vote_rcap
 32% [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 31

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one Empty
PostSubject: Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one   Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Be sure to cast your vote

And please explain your answer
Back to top Go down
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

PostSubject: My vote reason   Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:52 pm

I like it 100% better cause its more pro looking easier accessing things now and way more presentable to members
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Yes   Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Yeah what she said^^
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one   Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 8:24 pm

I like the site format better like this, but i think that the baby blue chat backround should be changed (I'm not knockin kingdra) and that the opening messgae should be a little more formal. -reading message on another window- I.E.
Caries is spelled carys
-pretty much whole second sentence- it's kind of confusingly worded
third sentence, verb tense changes halfway through
write out the you instead of u
capitalize all sentence beginnings

-proposed rewrite-

The DragonsDen is an online community that primarily focuses on Pokemon but also offers content on other games. Our site includes a thriving forum, a chatbox, and even an actual Pokemon school to teach members about battling over Wifi. We provide extensive in-depth information about the Pokemon games, from breeding information and egg moves to Youtube battles and walkthroughs created by our members. In addition, we have our very own full wifi battling leagues in both 4th and 5th gens. And for the battlers looking to truly test their skills, we offer region-specific battles with our region masters or tiered battles with our battle frontier. To be a part of this today, be sure to register and contact an admin. Enjoy your time at the DragonsDen!

I really like the message on the homepage of the site, and if you were to tweak it up a little so it looks more professional I think it could be a great first impression!
Back to top Go down
JessiPlatinum

JessiPlatinum

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one   Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:08 am

I dont like it, cuz I cant find my CHAT!
Back to top Go down
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

PostSubject: For Jessiplat   Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 2:32 am

U must use the pages widget to navigate though the site now just look at the left and click on Chat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one   Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you like the sites new view better or worse then the old one
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DracoKnight :: General Disscussion :: Recycle Bin-
Jump to: