DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude

Go down 
+3
ra
TyphlosionTube
MacsterStudios
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MacsterStudios

MacsterStudios

Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude Empty
PostSubject: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:43 pm

Ok... I would like to complain about Pika...

Honestly its no beef I got against him, if he'd give me a chance I'd be his pal, but the idea is, it seems like he doesn't want anyone to be friends with him. Sadly he's got a big attitude problem.

He's just always trashing everyone. As a champion I think his attitude is just unacceptable. Everytime someone tries to make same new, unseen sets he will always see only flaws in it. If he wins a battle he always see only flaws in the oponent's team. I never seen him encouraging any of his oponents, nor did he even try to be constructive. And honestly it seems like he enjoys trolling and starting shit with everyone, thinking he'll never be banned. In fact I'm pretty sure as soon as he will read this he's gonna tell all of his friends to say everything in this topic is false, and try saying I'm not any better and etc.

Though I think what definitively should be changed is his teacher spot. As a champion he's maybe ok because as the champion he's kinda got a reason to be superior acting, but as a teacher, that's just not appropriate. How can you expect someone to learn anything if they're never told what they do right? They'll just stop doing it cuz they think they did all wrong, beause its what pika tells them. And what else? He drops his students!

I say he can keep his champ spot if he wants, but if he wants to be a good teacher he needs to change his attitute, and also he should try starting shit less often, and when shit is already started he should try to make it stop instead of profiting of it. He should be watched more closely by mods.

Thanks for taking time to read this, and then again I would like to say its nothing personal against him, I'd be his friend he if let me, but if he keeps that attitude its just bad for the site.
Back to top Go down
http://macsterstudios.deviantart.com
TyphlosionTube

TyphlosionTube

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:48 pm

i agree hes always insulting everything i do never positive and frankly im tired of it
Back to top Go down
ra
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 1:49 pm

i kinda have to agree with mac here pika is getting a bit out of control hes a good person but just is a little fool in the head
Back to top Go down
http://community.botteh.gb.net
MacsterStudios

MacsterStudios

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:22 pm

Ok additionaly I tried to have a nice talk to him in PM and he even says himself he wont try changing.

pikachuislvl101 (12:59:31 PM): i dont mess with new people
macsterstudios (12:59:35 PM): I said, its not a good thing for new members to just come in and see you trashing one of the old members
pikachuislvl101 (12:59:36 PM): frankly i only mess with you and tube

[...]

macsterstudios (1:07:27 PM): See?
macsterstudios (1:07:31 PM): You are being negative
pikachuislvl101 (1:07:34 PM): na
pikachuislvl101 (1:07:38 PM): just calling bullshit
pikachuislvl101 (1:07:39 PM): WAIT
pikachuislvl101 (1:07:47 PM): just stating my opinion
pikachuislvl101 (1:07:49 PM): =3
macsterstudios (1:07:57 PM): But that's a negative opinion
macsterstudios (1:08:09 PM): Try to have a balanced and constructive opinion
pikachuislvl101 (1:08:13 PM): na
pikachuislvl101 (1:08:17 PM): its my opinion
pikachuislvl101 (1:08:54 PM): so you cant change it

[...]

pikachuislvl101 (1:15:07 PM): im not going to change
pikachuislvl101 (1:15:23 PM): never will
pikachuislvl101 (1:15:24 PM): k?
macsterstudios (1:15:48 PM): Well then you'll never understand what you do wrong
pikachuislvl101 (1:17:31 PM): i do
pikachuislvl101 (1:17:33 PM): i just dont care

[...]

Honestly I think he's not even trying to act nice at all. I think he doesn't deserve to be let loose like that. Consequences should be done if he keeps acting like this

Back to top Go down
ImQuagsire

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 2:50 pm

I really agree, Hes too big for his boots i think, Idk, he used to be cool but recently hes just annoying
Back to top Go down
heracrossisanuber

heracrossisanuber

PostSubject: My opinion   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:23 pm

Ok, it's pretty obvious that Mac and I don't really get along, but i feel like he's taking things too far. He cut out pms, to make himself look better, and me even worse. He over reacted when I talked about his school idea, which I only said because teachers have their own styles, and having one curriculum, would be confusing, and annoying to follow. I appologize if that point came across more negatively than i intended. Furthermore, there are rationaliztaion behind me dropping students, they aren't very active, or willing and I didn't see much i could do to help them. In addition, I don't "trash" all of my opponents teams, i genuinly want to help them and make them stronger battlers. I can see how my comments may be seen as negative, but i really don't mean to make them feel bad. Also, when i troll people, i don't just do it for no reason. People make assumptions and sympathize with the victim, not considering what caused me to react that way. Also, I feel like i do not have a negative attitude, like Mac stated, I am open to ideas, but when i feel strongly about something, and i'm having a conversation with someone i do not like, I won't simply put differences aside, and act as if the situation is positive. Mac tries to make me look like the bad guy, and i felt analysis would be better with my side of the story.
Back to top Go down
MacsterStudios

MacsterStudios

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:00 pm

heracrossisanuber wrote:
Ok, it's pretty obvious that Mac and I don't really get along, but i feel like he's taking things too far. He cut out pms, to make himself look better, and me even worse. He over reacted when I talked about his school idea, which I only said because teachers have their own styles, and having one curriculum, would be confusing, and annoying to follow. I appologize if that point came across more negatively than i intended. Furthermore, there are rationaliztaion behind me dropping students, they aren't very active, or willing and I didn't see much i could do to help them. In addition, I don't "trash" all of my opponents teams, i genuinly want to help them and make them stronger battlers. I can see how my comments may be seen as negative, but i really don't mean to make them feel bad. Also, when i troll people, i don't just do it for no reason. People make assumptions and sympathize with the victim, not considering what caused me to react that way. Also, I feel like i do not have a negative attitude, like Mac stated, I am open to ideas, but when i feel strongly about something, and i'm having a conversation with someone i do not like, I won't simply put differences aside, and act as if the situation is positive. Mac tries to make me look like the bad guy, and i felt analysis would be better with my side of the story.

Pika, my point about you trashing everything was about earlier. I was having a conversation with TyphlosionTube about my school project, and you just jumped in randomly saying it sucked (without even looking at it). This is the kind of thing you should stop doing, and you do it often. This is very negative and doesn't help keeping a good relationship of friendship with people.

And then again, everytime I blame you for something you always turn back saying its my fault because I'm not any better etc. Can you please try admitting something you did instead of acussing others for it just to get yourself out of trouble? This is one of the reasons I think your attitude needs to be changed.
Back to top Go down
heracrossisanuber

heracrossisanuber

PostSubject: ..   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 4:06 pm

I gave you my opinion and once again your putting words in my mouth I never said it was your fault I know I have my mistakes but your making up lies and its not right. I never said you werent better or anything of the sort
Back to top Go down
dedebird

dedebird

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 5:48 pm

rly pika has always started crap always finding the one thing that makes the ppl mad and picking at it over and over again.
Back to top Go down
Oldmanoak

Oldmanoak

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 2:50 am

Well as someone who gets along well with both Mac and Pika I can say recently I find Pika's attitude has greatly improved. We went from a point of never talking to daily conversations and friendly battles 1-3 times a day. As for his trolling yes Mac I agree he can be hard on you and others that he doesn't get along with but all in all he seems to do fine with the people in the chat at this site at least.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheDestinyHeroes
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude   Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pikachuislvl101 - Very Negative attitude
Page 1 of 1