If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

HomeHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 

Legal pokemon issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
mewtwo007

PostSubject: Legal pokemon issues   Sun May 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Hey all, Mewtwo007 here. I'm here to file a complaint about the de-ubering of latios, latias, salamence, and garchomp. I understand that there are a lot of trainers on this site that really like the dragon type. I don't have a problem with that, but when someone can legally bring up to two ubers into a standard match, I really start to get annoyed. I know, they are counterable, blah blah blah, but I don't want to have to build my team around checking soul dew latios and dragon dance salamence.
Maybe as a solution to this problem, the four uber dragons should be automatically banned, but not if both users agree that they can use them. Or, maybe people who do not have issues with those four dragons could post that it is fine to use them in their profile.
I hope you understand where I'm coming from here. I understand that some people like them, and that is fine, but like i said before I don't want to constantly have to build checks for them into my team. They were put in ubers for a reason.
Thank you for you time.
Back to top Go down
imhoundoomed

PostSubject: Hmmmmm   Thu May 19, 2011 7:49 am

I agree that no combination of the 4 should be used on the same team. However I think one of them on a team is okay.
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: Legal pokemon issues   Thu May 26, 2011 8:29 pm

I think that's a reasonable middle ground
Back to top Go down
Shaymin22

PostSubject: Re: Legal pokemon issues   Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:16 pm

I can't agree more with mewtwo... it's so annyoing how alot of poeple depend on using the uber dragons, and i also think they should be banned (or atleast limited to 1 per team).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legal pokemon issues   

Back to top Go down

Legal pokemon issues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1