DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ITzZDaN : Misbehavior

Go down 
+3
Revolution
Itzzdan
heracrossisanuber
7 posters
AuthorMessage

ITzZDaN : Misbehavior Empty
PostSubject: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Hello I would like to complain about the moderator IRzZDaN for misbehavior

He keeps picking on me always telling me to stfu even when I do nothing and always tell me to gtfo and such, and says everything I do (including my fanfic) sucks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:03 pm

and also he does sex talk as well and lets other do despite the rules
Back to top Go down
heracrossisanuber

heracrossisanuber

PostSubject: i disagree   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

i disagree because dan is a cool guy and usually nice with everyone you on the other hand like to mess with everyone so golden rule buddy and the sex talk everyone does it its just funny not a big deal
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:08 pm

I want to take it to PMs but he blocks me

Proof: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Itzzdan

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:40 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Revolution

Revolution

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 10:36 pm

... Why make a fourm about it you should save the link and take it to mtj not make a fourm bout it cuase all your doing then is either looking for attention with it and starting more drama than needs to be between both of you. Things like these should be kept to themselves or go to someone about it, not make a fourm post!
Back to top Go down
imhoundoomed

imhoundoomed

PostSubject: Disagree   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:08 am

I disagree here. I think Itzzdan does a fine job with moding and being a gym. He jokes around with everyone, but if things cross the line he will step in and cool it down.
Back to top Go down
lucario77777

lucario77777

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 2:26 pm

I also disagree (Even if it is a bit late :3 ) I just see this as mac trying to take other people down with him.
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 10:22 pm

a little late, but i'm with luc and everyone else. dan is a fine mod and as far as I can tell has never abused it.
Back to top Go down
Supersnivy

Supersnivy

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 1:23 am

How mac and also u make a fourm bout everyone u hate and dans super nice and funnnnnnnnyyyyyy he never does sex talk liarrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ITzZDaN : Misbehavior   ITzZDaN : Misbehavior I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ITzZDaN : Misbehavior
Page 1 of 1