DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
pokemonking94

5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94 Empty
PostSubject: 5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94   5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 11:36 am

Hello im pokemon king 94 and ive just recentley been selected as a an fontier brain and wht type i use in battle is a mixture so u dont know what to expect. so if you want to challenge one of the battle frontier brains then just give me a message or comment on this topic and i will get back to you as soon as possible. now if you want to add me and put my name in ready for the battle for when i get back to you this is the details of my page i couldnt put the link up because it wont work but this will be the same as what you see when you go to my full page Smile

msg me if anyone wants to bsttle i play on b/w so who wants a battle bring it on
my code for
b/w-4341 2443 4078

Back to top Go down
Zedeth

Zedeth

PostSubject: Re: 5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94   5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 10:45 am

Ladies and gents of the court... if it pleases you... i have Challenged Pokemonking94 The 5th gen OU Frontier Brain..

And emerged Victorious.. score was 1-0

It was an exhellerating fight, sparks flying everywhere.. with both our hair on end.. walls and derbee were flying everywere, blood, sweat and tears this fight had it all, even a moderetly kinky scene between a spoon and a ladel.... <.< >.> but in the end it was a close fight but after all the smoke and rubble was cleared away.. my Blood stained Salamence was the one that stood still... its a fight for the ages.. and i shall rember it...
Back to top Go down
pokemonking94

PostSubject: im going for all teh 4th gen badges first    5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94 I_icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 8:15 am

i have got my first badg

4TH GEN BADGES
tytube DARK
patroitus-GROUND
shaymin22-PSYCHIC

5TH GEN BADGES

spotikus-POSION
sergire-ELECTRIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94   5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5th GEN BATTLE FRONTIER BRAINS(OU) pokemonking94
Page 1 of 1