DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Battle strategists

Go down 
2 posters

Should we have battle strategists?
Yes
Battle strategists I_vote_lcap62%Battle strategists I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 18 ]
No
Battle strategists I_vote_lcap38%Battle strategists I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 29

AuthorMessage

Battle strategists Empty
PostSubject: Battle strategists   Battle strategists I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 7:15 pm

I was wondering if we should have battle strategists

I think they would help ALOT

basicaly what they would be are people that knows about game mechanics (typing, moves, damage calculation, EVs, IVs, etc) and that would help making strategies

Their main role would be to create movesets for people. People would ask them to make a specific set, like if they want a pokémon to have a certain role, focus on a specific item, etc.

Movesets would include the moves, the pokémon, the IVs, nature, item held and EVs, as well as an explanation (why should you use that move/item/nature rather than another, why should you use that item, etc)

to give you an idea what a strategist's moveset would look like, here's a moveset I made for Blaziken (SB) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] of course you don't need to put THAT much details, but it helps

I would volunteer myself for being one of the strategists, and would also test people that wants to be one to see if they know enough about it.

So should we have them or not?
Back to top Go down
Lugiaswrath

Lugiaswrath

Battle strategists Empty
PostSubject: but   Battle strategists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:44 am

if we do then everyone would see the strategy and would expect it
Back to top Go down

Battle strategists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle strategists   Battle strategists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 12:49 am

TyphlosionEruption wrote:
if we do then everyone would see the strategy and would expect it

We could just send it over PM
Back to top Go down

Battle strategists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle strategists   Battle strategists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 1:09 am

Oh also, the main thing that will help with the strategists is that they will be a mostly acknowldegable and relieble source of info so it will help settling down people arguing about strats
Back to top Go down

Battle strategists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle strategists   Battle strategists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 2:57 pm

Alright poll is now over

29 users voted

18-11 in favor to yes
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

Battle strategists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle strategists   Battle strategists I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 5:08 pm

y'know mac, just cause you dreamed this up you aren't automatically the grand po-yah of battle strategists :/ and leme guess, you're the only one who does this?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle strategists Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle strategists   Battle strategists I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle strategists
Page 1 of 1