DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

EV training services!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

EV training services! Empty
PostSubject: EV training services!   EV training services! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 1:23 pm

Alright, since I know how to EV train, I decided to make my ev training services. In other words, I will ev train your pokes for you! You just let me have one of your pokes, I train it, and give it back to you! The only thing I will ask for are items

If you want me to train for you post a reply asking.

RULES TO OBEY
You must always follow these rules. Failure to follow them will result in refusal from me to train your pokes and, if needed, consequences depending on which rule(s) you disobeyed (especialy for the 6th rule)
- Pokemon that you want me to train must have never EVER earned exp from battles AT ALL. If your poke earned even only 1exp from a wild battle, then I'm sorry but I can't train it
- You must specify exactly how much EVs do you want fir each stat. For obvious reasons, these numbers must be multiples of 4 as it takes 4 EVs to raise a stat by 1
- No hacked pokemons (like wonder guard spiritomb) allowed.
- Items obtained from things like gen are ok, but items hacked to have a different use than they should are strictly prohibed
- Requests that are simply ridiculous (like giving 252 hp ev to a shedinja) will be ignored as well as any past and future request that you made. I dont have time for pranks
- When you will confy me your pokes through trade I shall have to confy one to you. You may NOT use these pokemon in any way at all. You shall leave them in your box and give them back to me once I will give you your pokemon back
Back to top Go down
mewtwo007

mewtwo007

PostSubject: Re: EV training services!   EV training services! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:02 pm

little harsh aint it O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: EV training services!   EV training services! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 10:08 pm

Mewtwo007 wrote:
little harsh aint it O.o

what is? The rules? Ya i know I just wanted to make sure people wouldn't steal my pokes its all Razz
Back to top Go down
Ultimatesalamence2

Ultimatesalamence2

PostSubject: Ev trainin    EV training services! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Can you Ev train my Frillish

And make sure it keeps the move recover as you train it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EV training services!   EV training services! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EV training services!
Page 1 of 1