DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.
DracoKnight
If You See This You Are Not Logged Or Not A Member Please Register Or Log In Daily.

DracoKnight

Pokemon Forums Chat And WiFi Battling

HomeHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Breeders allowed to test

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Breeders allowed to test Empty
PostSubject: Breeders allowed to test   Breeders allowed to test I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Alright, I've had a talk with Mike and to make it simpler breeders will also be able to test people for gyms, HOWEVER, only three of us shall be able to test, whicha re the following:

Lugiaswrath
Theshadowofdarkrai (Chris)
Macsterstudios (Me)

All other breeders may NOT test for gyms (sorry guys). If you want to be sure about this you can ask Mtj172011, but he'll say the same thing

The reason me, chris and lugia are allowed to test is because chris and Lugia already have othere spots, and Mike saw me in battle and knows I can play, not to mention I've been gym here myself, until I decided to dismiss from my spot. I didn't like having to pick a type. In case you're curious, I was Ghost-Type
Back to top Go down
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

PostSubject: Site Testers   Breeders allowed to test I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 11:57 pm

Yeah Guys Only Breeder Can Test Is Macster Cause I Have Not Seen You Other Breeders Battle So Havefun.
Back to top Go down
petermiami

petermiami

PostSubject: Re: Breeders allowed to test   Breeders allowed to test I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 7:26 pm

well mike can i try i'd like to be a tester so when ever you and me can battle i'll be sure to be ready good luck and have fun mike Cool
Back to top Go down
Ty9898

Ty9898

PostSubject: breeder's gettin tested   Breeders allowed to test I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:16 am

can us breeders challege other gym leaders and can we test for frontier brain,elite 4 and champions Neutral scratch
Back to top Go down
http://www.rekridge.topdiscussion.com
Mtj172011
Admin
Admin
Mtj172011

PostSubject: Breeding Testing?   Breeders allowed to test I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 12:19 am

Nope No Breeder Can Test Unless They Are A Gym,Elite Region Master Or Battle Frontier Member Breeders Can Challenge Any That Is A Gym,Elite Region Master Battle Frontier As Much As They Like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breeders allowed to test   Breeders allowed to test I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breeders allowed to test
Page 1 of 1